Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update

I always feel like I should have pictures to go with my post, so I wait until I have time to upload pictures, and I never have time to do that so I never post. So I thought that I would be brave and post without pictures.

Here is a update of our family.

Carter is loving the summer, we just got done with baseball and are in the last week of swimming lessons. He loves to play golf and can't wait for fall soccer. (If you can't tell he is really into the sports thing.) Carter has also started up piano lesson and has had 3 lessons already. He is having so much fun and has learned tons of song and has memorized most of them.

Kyler wants to be just like his big brother. During baseball season he wouldn't take off his glove. Which is funny because when his daddy was little he wouldn't take off his glove and got a staff infection on his thumb. So I hope he doesn't get a staff infection. But he is just like his daddy. Now that Carter is doing some golfing Kyler carries around his golf clubs.

Caleb is such a good baby. He loves to smile and being outdoors. You can probably guess the other stuff that he does all day. (Poop, sleep, eat, etc.)

Us grow- ups are just trying to keep up with the little ones.

No comments: