Saturday, April 11, 2009

New Easter Baskets






















I got busy this week and made my boys Easter baskets. And just in the nick of time. I had made Carter a Easter basket a few years ago with my sister and it was way cute and I ended up keeping it for myself and using it for a sewing bag, it works great. But with two boys now I need to get new ones but didn't find any at the store that I liked. So I found a pattern and went to town. Just don't look too close at the mistakes. Later I'll post these baskets in action.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Those are so cute Crystal!!! They turned out way good! Good Job!

Amanda said...

Crystal! Those baskets are darling! I love them. I can't sew a stitch, so I am way impressed. Way to go!

crystal said...

Crystal, hi!! Cute blog and way cute baskets! I wish I could sew that well!